Tuesday, July 25, 2017

#MYTHRILLCLUB #2017BESTSUBSCRIPTIONBOXES

Photo



To order yours go to https://www.cratejoy.com/subscription-box/my-thrill-club/

I am a huge reader and one of my favorite reads are Thrillers. If you are like me you will love the Thrill Club Monthly Subscription Box. You will receive 2 books and a DVD. This club starts at 14.99 and there is no way you would be able to get all the things in this box for 14.99 it is just a wonderful deal. The books were definitely books I would have bought as well as the movie. Love this box and If you are a reader this is definitely the way to go! I received my box for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. Please be a sweetie and share this post on one of your social media outlets. Thank you!

   If you would like me to do a product review for you it is Free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.